Templer's Park Nature Escapade
Templer's Park, established in 1955 is a mere 30 minutes away from the hustle bustle of Kuala Lumpur. This tropical paradise is home to various species of monkeys and birds such as the Hawk Cuckoo, Crested Serpent Eagle, Emerald Dove, Red-Throated Sunbird, Straw-Headed Bulbul and many more exotic species. There are numerous activities available to visitors in Templer's Park such as jungle trekking, bird watching and swimming in the cool refreshing mountain waters at the Kanching Waterfall. This beautiful park offers peace, transquility and ultimate relaxation amidst the lush greenery of Malaysia's tropical rainforest.
Depart from tour departure point and proceed with a 30-minutes drive to Templer's Park. This nature park houses various species of monkeys and exotic birds such as Hawk Cuckoo, Crested Serpent Eagle, Emerald Dove and many rarely seen birds. Visitors are allowed to go jungle trekking, bird watching or take a dip in the refreshing mountain water at the popular Kanching Waterfall. The tour ends with return to the departure point in the capital city.
- Tour booking requires a minimum of two (2) adults.
- Private tour can be arranged at additional surcharge.
- Please wear comfortable walking shoes and bring along swim wear, towel and extra clothing if you wish to swim at Templer's Park waterfalls.
The tour operator reserves the right to adjust the itinerary or cancel the tour due to weather condition for the best interest of all parties involved
Complimentary for children below 3 years of age but must travel together with an adult
- Cancellation outside 72 hours prior to departure date - 20% cancellation fee will be chargeable
- Cancellation within 48 hours prior to departure date - 50% cancellation fee will be chargeable
- Cancellation within 24 hours prior to departure date - 100% cancellation fee will be chargeable
- No-show cases - 100% of the tour cost will be chargeable
Book for more than 20 people, contact us directly
Tour starts at 9.30am. Pick-up times are between 8.45am to 9.15am depending on the hotel location and traffic condition.
Complimentary pick-up and drop-off for hotels located at Jalan Bukit Bintang, Jalan Ampang, Jalan Raja Laut, Jalan Sultan Ismail and major hotels within 1km radius from the Malaysia Tourism Centre Jalan Ampang.Please indicate which hotel you are staying at the time of booking and we shall advise you to the nearest and most convenience point for complimentary pick-up.
A surcharge will be applicable for pick-up and drop-off services outside the designated departure point.
- For bookings made more than 72 hours prior to departure date - 20% non-refundable deposit is required.
- For bookings made at least 48 hours prior to departure date – full payment is required.
- All confirmed bookings will be automatically cancelled where the full payment is not received and cleared. Any re-instatement of bookings will be subjected to space availability.
- No refund or discount will be given in part or full for any items not either utilized by choice or circumstance once the tours has commenced.
Ramadhan surcharge of RM30 per pax will be applicable during the month of Ramadhan month.
Customize it Book Now