Sunway Lagoon Theme Park
Before the fun and excitement begins at Sunway Lagoon, visitors will be taken to the Leather and Batik Showroom offering variety of locally made souvenirs and gifts. Next is a photo stop at the Petronas Twin Towers, one of most impressive buildings in the world! Towering majestically at 88-storey high, the identical twin structure are joined by a sky bridge at 41st and 42nd floor. The sky bridge is opened to public but one need to be early as only a limited number of visitors are permitted daily.
Sunway Lagoon Theme Park, one of the popular attraction in Malaysia and most visited during school holidays. Officially opened in 1993, this theme park covers an area of 80 acres and consisted of Water Park, Adventure Park, Extreme Park, Wildlife Park and the one and only Scream Park!
Visit the Waters of Africa, the only African themed park in Malaysia with its Congo Challenge and Cameroon Climb. Spend time with Apache Indians and cowboys or experience the thrill of paintball combat. Zoom down the Flying Fox and get up close with civets, hornbills, eagles, pythons and other wild animals. Experience the horrors of prison break at the Scream Park or simply surf at the largest man-made surf beach.
Depart from the tour departure point and proceed to the Leather and Batik Showroom. Visitors can shop for the many "made in Malaysia" handicrafts or simply admire the beautiful and colorful handmade batik. There is a short stop at the Petronas Twin Towers for photo shoot. The tour continues with a trip to Sunway Lagoon Theme Park for a fun, exciting and adventurous day under the sun. The tour ends with return to the departure point in the capital city.
- Tour booking requires a minimum of two (2) adults.
- Private tour can be arranged at additional surcharge.
- Price is inclusive of entrance fee to water, amusement and wildlife park.
- Please bring along swim wear, towel and extra clothing for the water park.
Sunway Lagoon Theme Park is closed on Tuesday except on Malaysia/Singapore school holidays and Malaysia public holidays.
The tour operator reserves the right to adjust the itinerary or cancel the tour due to weather condition for the best interest of all parties involved
Complimentary for children below 3 years of age but must travel together with an adult
- Cancellation outside 72 hours prior to departure date - 20% cancellation fee will be chargeable
- Cancellation within 48 hours prior to departure date - 50% cancellation fee will be chargeable
- Cancellation within 24 hours prior to departure date - 100% cancellation fee will be chargeable
- No-show cases - 100% of the tour cost will be chargeable
Book for more than 20 people, contact us directly
Tour starts at 9.00am. Pick-up times are between 8.45am to 9.00am depending on the hotel location and traffic condition.
Complimentary pick-up and drop-off for hotels located at Jalan Bukit Bintang, Jalan Ampang, Jalan Raja Laut, Jalan Sultan Ismail and major hotels within 1km radius from the Malaysia Tourism Centre Jalan Ampang.Please indicate which hotel you are staying at the time of booking and we shall advise you to the nearest and most convenience point for complimentary pick-up.
A surcharge will be applicable for pick-up and drop-off services outside the designated departure point.
- For bookings made more than 72 hours prior to departure date - 20% non-refundable deposit is required.
- For bookings made at least 48 hours prior to departure date – full payment is required.
- All confirmed bookings will be automatically cancelled where the full payment is not received and cleared. Any re-instatement of bookings will be subjected to space availability.
- No refund or discount will be given in part or full for any items not either utilized by choice or circumstance once the tours has commenced.
Ramadhan surcharge of RM30 per pax will be applicable during the month of Ramadhan month.