Genting Highland Tour
Genting Highlands better known as the "Las Vegas of Malaysia" is the one and only casino resort in the country. Step into a world of non-stop excitement, pure luxury and world class entertainment. Situated on Titiwangsa Mountain and located 50km from Kuala Lumpur city, you can simply drive up to Genting Highlands for a day trip. The best is to enjoy the ride on Genting Skyway - Asia's longest cable car with views of the brilliant blue skies and the lush tropical rainforest down below.
Enjoy a game of Blackjack, Baccarat, Keno, Roulette or Caribbean Stud Poker at the classy international casino resort or try the numerous attractions at the outdoor theme park. Have a splashing good time at the water park or go for the challenging Euro Express roller coaster, Turbo Drop or try Sky Venture, the only sky diving simulator in Asia! A fun-filled day of joy and exhilaration is guaranteed for all ages.
Depart from the tour departure point to the cable car station. You will be riding on the Genting Skyway cable car to the fascinating and exciting Genting Highlands Resort, one of the best hill resort in Malaysia. Try your luck at the casino and enjoy the numerous indoor games or revel in the outdoor theme parks with its nerve-breaking and heart-stopping rides for thrill seekers. The tour ends with return to your departure point in the capital city.
- Tour booking requires a minimum of two (2) adults.
- Private tour can be arranged with additional surcharge.
- Price is inclusive of cable car ride but not the theme park and show tickets.
- Please wear comfortable walking shoes and bring warm clothing such as sweater and jacket as the weather in Genting Highlands is cold.
Visitors below 21 years of age are not allowed in the casino.
The tour operator reserves the right to adjust the itinerary or cancel the tour due to weather condition for the best interest of all parties involved
Complimentary for children below 3 years of age but must travel together with an adult.
- Cancellation outside 72 hours prior to departure date - 20% cancellation fee will be chargeable
- Cancellation within 48 hours prior to departure date - 50% cancellation fee will be chargeable
- Cancellation within 24 hours prior to departure date - 100% cancellation fee will be chargeable
- No-show cases - 100% of the tour cost will be chargeable
Book for more than 20 people, contact us directly
Tour starts at 8.00am. Pick-up times are between 7.45am to 8.00am depending on the hotel location and traffic condition.
Complimentary pick-up and drop-off for hotels located at Jalan Bukit Bintang, Jalan Ampang, Jalan Raja Laut, Jalan Sultan Ismail and major hotels within 1km radius from the Malaysia Tourism Centre Jalan Ampang.Please indicate which hotel you are staying at the time of booking and we shall advise you to the nearest and most convenience point for complimentary pick-up.
A surcharge will be applicable for pick-up and drop-off services outside the designated departure point.
- For bookings made more than 72 hours prior to departure date - 20% non-refundable deposit is required.
- For bookings made at least 48 hours prior to departure date – full payment is required.
- All confirmed bookings will be automatically cancelled where the full payment is not received and cleared. Any re-instatement of bookings will be subjected to space availability.
- No refund or discount will be given in part or full for any items not either utilized by choice or circumstance once the tours has commenced.
- Ramadhan surcharge of RM30 per pax will be applicable during the month of Ramadhan month.